CircleMe (Cascaad) – Junior Content Manager
[If interested, or to know more about this position, please contact us at
For our new consumer-based project CircleMe, we are looking for motivated individuals who will take charge in reviewing, managing and developing content which will be a key value to our product.
The candidate will be responsible of insuring that the content present within the system’s database is of the highest quality possible, and it is relevant to the user so that all new users who will subscribe to the initial “Beta” of the service, will be able to enjoy a top-notch user experience within the site. Candidates will also be able to create new content within the database, or edit the existing content in order to be more accurate and of greater relevance.
We are looking for people with interests, passions, likes… so that they can foster distribution of this content in the world of “CircleMe”.
- Overlooking the entire web-site content availability, quality and relevance
- Managing content entries, improving their classification and eliminating duplicates
- Reviewing database entries to ensure quality, accuracy and clarity
- Editing website content to align the overall message and style of the service, ensuring consistency
- Reviewing all images available in the service, selecting best ones, and eliminating the ones which might not be appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Technical Writing or related field
- Excellent proficiency in the English language and strong grammar skills (Spanish, French and German preferred)
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Familiarity with the use of PC’s and other digital devices + fast typer (some HTML knowledge preferred)
- Ability to write concise, attention grabbing and effective content
- Self Directed, Organized and Detail-oriented
- Familiarity with social network environments (e.g., Facebook, Netlog, Orkut, Twitter, Last.fm, etc.)
- Good eye for design
- Pragmatic and efficient work methodology
- Entrepreneurship mentality, self-motivation and dynamic approach
And last, but not least … friendly, fun and energetic!
Want to apply?
Send us an email at
(No recruiters please!)
- Your resume/CV
- A cover letter